Universal Protection Plan
Water Savings - Energy Savings - Periodic Analysis - Adjustments - Lubrication - Cleaning - Testing
Providing YOU Top Plumbing Reliability, Efficiency, and Safety
Benefits to You, Our Valued Customer
PEACE OF MIND: Automatic inspecting or your water heater and fixtures will keep them operating at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
COMPETENT EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts look after and “worries” about your plumbing and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
PREFERRED TREATMENT: Our Universal protection Plan increases your plumbing reliability, and should you need emergency service, you will receive preferential treatment.
PRICE PROTECTION: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods without ﬁrst notifying you (We charge by the job, not the hour, so you save money).
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST: Our skilled experts know their business; we are licensed. Insured and bonded for your protection. Rely on us and our reputation to give you fast and dependable service at a fair price.
PERIODIC INSPECTIONS: We reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems that can be corrected inexpensively, before causing major plumbing repair bills.
RECORDS: Aetna Plumbing, Inc. will maintain complete records of all maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written report upon completion of any work.
TRANSFERRABLE AGREEMENT: This agreement is transferable to the new owner should the property exchange hands.
OUR SERVICES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT
At the designated intervals, we will come to your home and perform the following services which will add years of life to your plumbing systems:
1. Emergency Shut-Off Valves: We will inspect and test all water shut-off valves for proper operation. We will close each valve to make sure it stops the flow of water as designed. These emergency shut off valves are located at the main line entrance to the home underneath sinks, lavatories and toilets at the cold water inlet to the water heater, at the washing machine and elsewhere as installed, We will also check to make sure all exterior hose and yard bibs are working properly. What this means to you is the security knowing that if you have an emergency plumbing problem you will be able to turn off the water to that location and prevent unnecessary water damage. You will also be able to turn off each ﬁxture for maintenance work as needed.
2. Water Heater: We will check for proper exhaust gas venting and make sure the vent is reliable. We will check for any improper movement of water heater and recommend strapping if needed. What this means to you is years to the life if your water heater as well as more hot water from your heater. You will feel comfortable knowing your heater is doing its job properly.
3. Drainage System: We will ﬁll all sinks, lavatories, tubs, showers and laundry with water then release to check for proper drainage of each ﬁxture. We will ﬂush each toilet to make sure it disposes of water properly. What this means for you is the elimination of unnecessary surprises from your drains. Most stoppage occurs when the drainage system is at peak capacity. We can correct problems when they are ﬁrst detectable before they reach an overflow situation.
4. Visually inspect for leaks: We will check for leaks on the water supplies and drains under sinks, lavatories, and toilets both visually and by feeling the connections for dampness. We will also clean all faucet aerators to restore the proper flow of water to each fixture that was hampered by dirt. What this means to you is a reduced likelihood that a leak will suddenly occur. Most leaks start gradually and if unchecked will get bigger and bigger until they suddenly break. We can catch most leaks while they are still small, saving you money and expensive water and sewer damages.
5. Water Pressure: We check the water pressure as it enters the house. High water pressure can damage certain parts of your plumbing systems as well as increase the possibility of a pipe rupture. Toilets, faucets, water heaters, laundry machines and emergency shut-off valves are all adversely affected by high water pressure. What this means to you is increased life to your plumbing system and saving money on unnecessary repairs caused by water pressure. You may also save money on your water utility bill.
Preview the Form